The company specializes in producing tungsten alloy balls of various materials from 0.3MM to 76.2MM. It is customized to non-standard (for the convenience of customers, our company has developed a production process with an alloy ball ordering quantity of 3), and the precision is between G10-G100. Products are widely used in bearings, instruments, meters, all kinds of hardware punching, valves, grinding, hardness tester, pump valve, petroleum, chemical, metering equipment.
The company has a number of technical and research talents, able to diagnose customers and provide more professional services.
Carbide balls are mainly divided into tungsten-cobalt balls (YG6, YG6X, YG8, YG10, YG13). The numbers behind YG represent the cobalt content. For example, YG6 refers to the CO content of 6% and the remaining 94%. WC, there is another type of tungsten-nickel alloy ball (YN6, YN8, YN10, YN12), the same reason behind the number represents the nickel content. The former two alloy balls have a specific gravity of 14.6-15.1, there is also a class of alloy The ball is a titanium carbide ball with a lighter weight.
YG6 cemented carbide ball component: (also known as YG6 tungsten steel ball, YG6 tungsten alloy ball)