Milling Drilling Ground Tungsten Carbide Rods With Chamfer
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Regular types in stock|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 pcs|
|Delivery Time:||3 days with existing stock|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Tons per year|
|Material:||100% Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Grade:||K05~K50|
|Size:||Standard & Customized||Shipment:||As Your Request|
|Sintering:||High Isostatic Presure||Surface Treatment:||Polished|
|Application:||End Mill, Drill Bit, Screw Tap||Feature:||Durable, Long Lasting, Wear Resistance|
|Warranty:||More Than 5 Years||Color:||Silver Gray|
Drilling Ground Tungsten Carbide Rods,
Chamfer Tungsten Carbide Rods,
Milling Tungsten Carbide Round Bar
Hot Sales Ground Tungsten Carbide Rods With Chamfer Suitable For Milling And Drilling
1. 100% virgin material.
2. Various sizes and full types of stock available.
3. Products can be customized upon the requirement.
Features of tungsten carbide rods
1. Better wear resistance, higher toughness, better deformation, and fracture resistance, results in a long life and good size accuracy.
2. Adopt advanced automatic extrusion equipment.
3. HIP sintering and precision grinding to ensure the good performance.
4. Both blank and finished tungsten carbide rods available.
5. Can reach a mirror effect surface after accurate grinding and polishing.
6. The standard roundness tolerance of the ground rod is 0.002mm.
For making the drill bits, end-mills, reamers.
1. Each rod will be a drop from 1.2m higher place.
2. All raw materials are tested in terms of density, hardness, and TRS before use.
3. Every piece of product goes through in-process and final inspection.
4. Every batch of product can be traced.
Surface treatment: blank or grinding.
Forming way: extruded or die pressing.
Sinter: HIP sintering.
Feature: High wear resistance and toughness; High combination abilities; Precision Ground and polished
Packing: paper inside, carton or wooden box outside, or per customers' request
|Grade||Binder Phase||Grain Size||Hardness||TRS||Density||Application||ISO|
|JL10||10||0.8||91.8||1560||3800||14.45||It is a general grade with stable and excellent performance, covering the cutting of most ISO P, m, K, n materials. Suitable for drilling, milling and reaming.||K30|
|JF10||10||0.6||92.3||1650||4000||14.40||Suitable for cutting alloy steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous metal, high temperature alloy and so on.||K30|
|JF12||12||0.6||92.1||1600||4300||14.15||The professional-grade grade developed for stainless steel and titanium alloy materials with super impact toughness and long service life and can be applied to both finishing and rough machining applications of these materials.||K40|
|JF12S||12||0.6||91||1530||4500||14.10||The professional-grade grade developed for rough machining of stainless steel and titanium alloy materials with super impact toughness and long service life, which can be used for high-efficiency processing of low and medium hardness alloy steels.||K40|
|JU12||12||0.4||92.5||1700||4100||14.15||Excellent wear resistance and impact resistance. It is used for machining stainless steel, titanium alloy, nickel base alloy and other difficult to machine materials. Suitable for milling and drilling.||K40|
|JN09||9||0.2||94||2030||4100||14.45||0.2-0.4um ultra-fine raw materials are selected to strengthen wear resistance and impact toughness to meet the requirements of carbon fiber, graphite and other composite materials, as well as superhard steel with hardness > 60HRC and severe cutting requirements.||K30|
|JU06||6||0.4||93.8||2000||3800||14.80||Suitable for finish machining of high hard materials, composite materials, PCB tools and engraving knives.||K10|