Tungsten Carbide Spherical Drill Bit PVD CVD Coated For Hole Open
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20 pieces|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Supply Ability:||8，000，000 pieces|
|Usage:||External Turning Tool||Material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Application:||Energy & Mining||Color:||Required|
|Type:||DTH Hammer||Package:||Wooden Box|
|Processing Type:||Forging||Machining Method:||Finish, Semi-finish, Rough|
|Workpiece Material:||Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron,|
Tungsten Carbide Spherical Drill Bit,
CVD Coated Spherical Drill Bit,
Hole Open Carbide Drilling Tools
PVD CVD Coated Tungsten Carbide Spherical Drill Bit For Hole Open
With professional manufacturing experience in DTH hammer production, our factory can supply you with high pressure and medium to low pressure DTH hammers. It strictly matches with API standards and other Chinese industry standards. It is durable for being produced with advanced craftwork and good material.
Our hammer and bits are made of high-quality alloy steel with advanced heat treatment to assure good drilling performance and long service life. They are widely used by our customers all over the world.
1. Valveless air distribution, more reliable.
2. Piston with simple but compact design, long life.
3. More efficient energy transfer, faster drilling speed, lower air consumption, and lower oil consumption.
4. Fewer internal parts, simple structure, longer life, less failure, and easier to maintain, with the all heat-treated parts;
5. Easy to disassemble, thanks for the top sub, drive chuck and external cylinder all are connected by a multi-step thread.
1. Suitable for high-pressure drilling rigs
2. Water well drilling
3. Record-breaking penetration
4. Exploring Civil Engineering Applications
5. Lowest cost per foot drilled
6. Simple & robust design
7. Exploring Civil Engineering Applications
8. Foot Valve not required in the bit
9. Longer parts of life
10. Maximizes efficiency
|DTH hammer type||HD35||HD45||HSD4||HQL4|
|Length(less bit) mm||930mm||1030||1084||1097|
|Weight(less bit) kg||25kg||39||40.5||41|
|External diameter mm||Φ82mm||Φ99||Φ99||Φ99|
|Bit shank||DHD3.5||COP44 DHD340||SD4||QL40|
|Connection thread||API 2 3/8” Reg.||API 2 3/8" Reg||API 2 3/8" Reg||API 2 3/8" Reg|
|Impact rate at 1.5-1.7Mpa||28Hz||27Hz||27Hz||27Hz|
|Recommended Rotation speed||25-40r/min||25-40r/min||25-40r/min||25-40r/min|